Friday, September 15, 2006

What Kind of Knitting Needle Are You?







What kind of knitting needles are you?




You are bamboo.Warm, cozy, and thoughtful, you take your time and enjoy how things feel, smell, and taste. You love the craft and beauty of traditional things, and you value the comfort and experience of knitting as much as the results. But while you are reveling in your warm cozies, don't get stuck. Warm is wonderful, but so is the whole wide world!
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Margo, it's CC from TNN here - don't know how to join up as blogger yet so sorry that I am commenting as an annonymous identity...I had fun doing the quiz - I am interchangeable..and this bit is so true it's not funny "they have row counters for people like [me]" (even though I have never used/seen a row counter!)

You're such a creative writer by the way, I love it!